Medicine Hat, Alberta
Full-time, Permanent, Remote
Job ID: 2021-0010
Open until filled
We are searching for Professional Recruiters to join our Recruitment Solutions Team.
This is a NEW role and can be located remotely. Reporting to the CEO, the Professional Recruiter will work collaboratively with the team to fill job vacancies for our small medium business (SMB) and not for profit clients. Specifically, this person will research and contact prospective candidates and clients based on our goals and business objectives. This role is focused for you to learn BizResult’s process and has huge potential for career development and growth.
BizResults Consulting, founded in 2012, is a successful Professional and Executive Search firm practicing out of Medicine Hat, Alberta. BizResults focuses on a personalized approach by partnering with their Small Medium Business (SMB) and Not for Profit clients focusing on FIT, Culture and Strategy. For more information go to www.BizResults.ca .
Why join the BizResults Team?
A great fit for this role will be someone who is creative, ambitious, and driven to succeed with the highest standards. This person will be passionate about helping others, enjoy working via a remote business setting, and appreciate being part of a team that works towards common goals. BizResults offers their employees a flexible work schedule, a positive team environment and continuous learning opportunities.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Collaborate with the team to determine appropriate recruitment strategies.
- Research and compile lists of prospective candidates and clients
- Source and recruit candidates for positions at all levels for clients.
- Utilize job boards, sourcing tools and Human Resources techniques to attract, identify and shortlist candidates.
- Collaborate with client hiring managers to identify talent needs for their company.
- Review applications and interview accordingly.
- Contact prospective candidates and clients through varied mediums including telephone, email, and social media.
- Schedule appointments and interviews with prospective candidates.
- Develop and maintain candidate pipelines through various means.
- Complete reference checks, background checks, etc.
- Participate in job fairs, recruitment events, virtual trade shows, etc.
Minimum Education and Qualifications
- Post-Secondary degree, diplima or certificate with a focus in marketing, business, or administration.
- 2 plus years’ experience with a successful track record with similar experience
- Knowledge of all full life-cycle recruiting elements; This includes sourcing, qualifying, screening, networking, and assessing applicant skills.
- Proven experience to think outside the box and seek opportunities by research and creativity.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office along with working experience within database systems.
- Equivalencies may be considered
- Strong Interpersonal skills with an approachable, outgoing, and trustworthy personality.
- Self motivated, driven to succeed, self-aware, ambitious.
- Ability to build, cultivate, and nurture relationships.
- Very Strong communication skills: presentation, verbal and written.
- Highly Organized and able to prioritize with tight deadlines.
- Creative and adaptable to change.
Commission: 18% on successful placements, plus the potential for bonuses.
Salary based off commission. This is not a salary position. THERE IS NO SALARY CAP!
- Live in Medicine Hat or the surrounding area.
- Own a current Windows 10 computer with reliable high-speed Internet.
Job Type: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $5,000 to $80,000+ per year
We follow all COVID-19 guidelines and requirements. No exceptions will be made.
- recruiting: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings